Dispensary Technician - Gympie
Job no: 501840
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
DO AMAZING THINGS IN PHARMACY THAT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE…
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group is part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest private hospital operator and global hospital group. Ramsay Pharmacy takes pride in employing professional and highly trained Ramsay Pharmacy teams committed to delivering comprehensive pharmacy services to our patients in community and hospital environments.
Ramsay Pharmacy has an exciting opportunity for a permanent full time experienced Dispensary Technician to join our Ramsay Pharmacy in Gympie.
We are seeking someone who possesses:
- Previous dispensary experience with a high script volume, including data entry, fulfilment, claim processing and inventory management
- Webster packing experience
- Certificate III or higher in Community Pharmacy
- Sound understanding of pharmacy legislation, including sale of S2, S3 and S4 medications
- Someone who works well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised and methodical
You must be focused on outstanding customer service and be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and excellent communication skills while working within a team.
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and career development.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Pharmacy Manager (details below).
Closing Date: 31 July 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend