Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 502111
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Mt Wilga Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced, dynamic and highly motivated Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses (Rehabilitation) to join our team at Mt Wilga Private Hospital. Multiple Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities are available.
About the Role
Mt Wilga Private specalises in offering comprehensive rehabilitation programs for patients presenting with a wide variety of conditions including orthopedic, musculoskeletal, neurological, pain management, cardiac, amputee, reconditioning and lymphoedema.
As a member our Registered Nursing team, you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate the care delivery needs of each patient and perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
These positions are for a rotating roster which offers a variety of clinical experiences focused on care delivery, maintaining patient safety and excellent clinical outcomes from a team nursing approach.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset with a passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant AHPRA registration
- 3+ years post registration experience and ability to demonstrate sound clinical practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
- Proven skills in preceptoring and mentoring of staff
- Advanced problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong clinical assessment skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Medication competency with completion of IV Management module (EEN roles)
- Post graduate certificate in Rehabilitation Nursing
- Member of the Australasian Rehabilitation Nursing Association
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
- Remuneration package commensurate of your experience
- Highly supportive of professional development opportunities including scholarship
- Staff Wellness and Benefits program supported by Ramsay Health Care
- Opportunity for career development into clinical leadership roles
About the Organisation
Mt Wilga Private Hospital is a 119 bed specialist rehabilitation facility, with a busy day therapy unit and outpatients department situated in Hornsby, a peaceful area of Sydney's Upper North Shore. Part of the Ramsay Health Care Group, Mt Wilga boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation, with large modern treatment areas, two hydrotherapy pools, and fully equipped gymnasiums.
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $57,916 - $63,034 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances for Enrolled Nurses. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter)
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances for Registered Nurses. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Anne Ratcliffe, Director of Clinical Services on 02 9847 5000.
Close Date: 29th July 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend