Registered Nurse - General Medical
Job no: 502209
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Southern Highlands Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
About the Role
Southern Highlands Private is seeking talented nursing staff to join our General Medical Ward!
This is a permanent role although hours are flexible and can be in either a full time or part time capacity. Accrued Day Off rosters are also available.
As a member of our clinical team you will be planning, evaluating and delivering care to patients with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care.
Please Note: Visa Sponsorship is not being considered for this opportunity.
To be successful in this role you will bring proven experience within acute health care, ideally with General Medical specialty experience. You will be a trained nurse with exceptional customer service, confident communication and strong interpersonal skills. You will bring a passion for client care and a desire to grow and develop alongside a team of passionate clinical professionals.
The flexibility to work a rotating 7-day roster is essential.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications as a Registered Nurse and Registration with AHPRA
- Experience within a medical/Rehab ward
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an acute hospital environment
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
On offer is a PRO RATA Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $63,000 - $88,000 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Catherine Lake, Nurse Unit Manager on 02 4862 9543
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend