We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Casual Pool at St George Private Hospital. Multiple opportunities available.
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse in our Casual pool, you will provide our patients with dedicated and specialised care to which our facility prides itself on. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs. You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work alongside a supportive team.
We have outstanding work environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and supportive management team. Grow your career with us at Ramsay Health Care.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate;
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration.
- Two (2) Years postgraduate experience, ideally within an acute care environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a health-care team, and positively influence the performance of other staff.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability across a 7 day rotating roster (inclusive of night duty) will be key to this role.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
St George Private Hospital is located walking distance from the train station, approx. 5-10mins from local beaches, has a wide range of in hospital services and regular subsidised social activities.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
St George Private Hospital is a 276 bed, acute care hospital located at in Sydney’s South. Working in partnership with some of Australia's leading medical specialists, the hospital has developed a strong reputation in Cardiac, Orthopaedics & Spinal Care, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Medical, Cancer Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Colorectal and Urology.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Pauline Benney on BenneyP@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close date: 14th July 2020 at 11:55pm