Registered Nurse - Recovery
Job no: 502272
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Southern Highlands Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Join Australia's largest Private Health provider
- Competitive Remuneration + Employee Benefits
- Permanent Opportunity
About the Role
Southern Highlands Private is seeking talented nursing staff to join our Recovery Ward! The ward provides a space for patients exiting surgery to rest and recover from their procedures.
This is a permanent role although hours are flexible and can be in either a full time or part time capacity. Accrued Day Off rosters are also available.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients across the ward. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care. In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager of the Recovery Ward
Please Note: Visa Sponsorship is not being considered for this opportunity.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Recent acute care experience in recovery or HDU/ICU with airway management is essential.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- 3 or more years’ experience in recovery or similar unit
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Experience in HDU/ICU with airway management.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Hospital
Southern Highlands Private Hospital is an acute medical and surgical hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care. A 74-bed private hospital co-located with Bowral and District Hospital, Southern Highlands Private Hospital provides an extensive range of onsite medical, surgical, rehabilitation, oncology and palliative care services for the community of the Southern Highlands and beyond to the regional and rural areas.
On offer is a Full-Time salary ranging from;
- $63,000 - $88,000 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level
Part time employee will receive an equivalent Pro-Rata salary
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Amanda Hockley, Nurse Unit Manager, on 02 4862 9447
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend