We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join the leadership team of our Peri-Operative Services team at Peninsula Private Hospital in Langwarrin as Associate Nurse Unit Managers.
We have two permanent part-time roles available;
- ANUM Scrub/Scout (General)
- ANUM Scrub/Scout (Plastics)
About the Role
Our well-equipped Operating Suite comprises eight operating rooms plus two Cath Labs and a state of the art Hybrid Theatre along with a 14 bed recovery room. Surgical specialties include: cardiac surgery, thoracic, spinal, general surgery, paediatrics, gynaecology, obstetrics, orthopaedics, urology, plastics, ENT, vascular and dental. Services are supported by an 11 bed Intensive Care Unit.
We are now seeking an experienced Scrub Scout nurse with management aspirations or experience to step into a key leadership role in the department. The successful candidate will be able to work collaboratively and consult with doctors to ensure the best practice and patient outcomes are achieved. In the ANUM role you will also closely monitor and assist with human and equipment resource management.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a Registered Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. You will bring a capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a passionate mentor to junior staff.
Specialty experience as a Scrub Scout will be crucial for this role, with plastics experience also being essential for the plastics role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Extensive proven experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting.
- 3 years minimum relevant specialty experience as a Scrub Scout.
- Any clinical leadership experience or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded.
On offer is a PRO RATA annual salary of $94,640 + Superannuation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Langwarrin in Melbourne's south east. Peninsula Private Hospital provides an onsite 24/7 emergency service.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Roxanne Wenn, Nurse Unit Manager, on 03 9788 3679.