Scrub Scout and DOSA Registered Nurses
Job no: 502399
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Waverley Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Waverly Private Hospital are seeking both Scrub Scouts and Registered Nurse (DOSA) to join our team. Multiple casual opportunities available.
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs. You will have the chance to participate in a comprehensive orientation program and receive extensive support from the Nurse Unit Manager and shift leaders in carrying out your duties.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also bring;
- Relevant current registration with AHPRA
- Previous 12 months nursing experience
- Prior experience working in as a Scrub Scout Registered Nurse (For Scrub Scout Role)
- Demonstrated experience providing high standard of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Lauren Williams on WilliamsL1@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend