Assistant in Nursing
Job no: 502508
Work type: Casual
Location: St George Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Assistant
We are seeking an experienced AIN’s to join our casual pool at St George Private Hospital. Multiple opportunities are available.
About the Role
In this role you will assist our patients with a range of duties from showers to activities of daily living, you may set up equipment and rooms, unpack stores or assist with general ward duties to ensure our Registered Nurses are available to deliver exceptional care. As a member of our casual pool you will have the opportunity to work across a range of hospital specialties.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities. Availability to work across all shifts required.
You will also hold;
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance with prior experience in a health care setting
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Available to work a flexible roster over 7 days a week
- High level of interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively according to directions
- High level of customer service and excellent time management skills
- Understanding of infection control principles
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
St George Private Hospital is one of the most modern, clinically advanced private hospitals in Australasia. It is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected operator of private hospitals. The hospital is located in Sydney's South and is adjacent to St George Public Hospital. St George Private Hospital is a fully accredited 276 bed advanced surgical and acute medical facility. Working in partnership with some of Australia's leading medical specialists, the hospital has developed a strong reputation in Cardiac, Orthopaedics & Spinal Care, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Medical, Cancer Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Colorectal and Urology.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please go to https://www.ramsaycareers.com.au/ and click the apply button within the ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Pauline Benney on BenneyP@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 14th July 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend