Occupational Therapists & Physiotherapists
Job no: 503599
Work type: Part time
Location: Baringa Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are currently seeking Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to join our team at Baringa Private Hospital.
Permanent Part Time and Casual opportunities available.
About the Role
Our Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. You will be responsible for providing high quality assessment, treatment and discharge planning across the hospital and operating within our Ramsay Health Plus team working across a varied and complex caseload.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset and have a passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for experienced allied health professionals who thrive working with a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values.
You will also bring;
- A bachelor or post graduate degree in Physiotherapy with Current Authority to Practice as a Physiotherapist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Physio roles)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or equivalent (OT roles)
- Experience working with a diverse patient population
- Prior experience working in a similar role
- Current unrestricted Drivers Licence
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Willing to participate in a continuous quality improvement environment
- Commitment to quality improvement and evidence-based practise
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Ability to work weekends
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Flexible work practices
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition and rewards system
- Ramsay Corporate discounts including health fund and travel discounts
- Ramsay Health Care Employee Benefit Club
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Grow your career across our National Network
About the organisation
Take this great opportunity to join Baringa Private Hospital, a Ramsay Health Care Organisation which is the largest provider of private health care in Australia and one of the top 5 healthcare providers in the world. Baringa Private Hospital is a 78 bed facility servicing the NSW North Coast and surrounding areas. Baringa Private Hospital is an acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation and Mental health facility offering a comprehensive range of specialities.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the Apply button within this advertisement. Applications should include a CV and 2 work-related referees.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff, and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police Check prior to appointment, and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Jo Brown on BrownJo@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 7th August 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend