GP Liaison Officer - New Farm Clinic
Job no: 503770
Work type: Part time
Location: New Farm Clinic
Categories: Marketing, Other
- Part-time Position
- Brisbane location
Ramsay Health Care is a global healthcare company and Australia’s largest operator of private hospitals. The Company is now looking for a dynamic and suitably experienced individual to undertake GP liaison and associated activities on behalf of New Farm Clinic. New Farm Clinic is a specialist mental health facility situated 3km from Brisbane CBD, offering a comprehensive range of services and facilities including inpatient and day patient programs that specialise in the treatment of mood disorders, borderline personality disorders eating disorders, psycho-geriatrics and general acute psychiatry.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this key position will be responsible for doctor engagement and building links between the hospital and general practice community through the promotion and introduction of hospital services and specialists.
Our vision is this position will work closely together across a shared stakeholder territory.
Reporting directly to the hospital CEO you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing a targeted plan in line with the business growth strategy
- Developing relationships with new and existing GP practices in our catchment area through face to face practice visits
- Developing a targeted marketing program for new (and existing where applicable) medical specialists to grow their activity at our facilities
- Developing targeted communications to profile new and existing medical specialists and services at our facilities
- Develop a targeted GP Education Program that is delivered both in the hospital and the GP Practice
- Maintaining and growing our GP database, keeping accurate and detailed records
- Maintaining the master database for marketing key medical specialists including weekly website updates and production of the annual printed directory for key referrers
- Working with the marketing team to develop targeted marketing collateral and communications
- Providing monthly reports to track and evaluate the effectiveness of activities and demonstrate the ROI by increased referrals.
The successful application must demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business development or similar role in health care
- Understanding of medical specialists and the relationship with referrers including GPs, other specialists and health care professionals
- A demonstrated ability to build relationships
- Self-starter with excellent time management and organisational skills that is outcome driven
- Ability to research and identify opportunities in our local market
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to keep good records and information on clients and the business
- Experience using a client relationship management system or similar to manage relationships and report on activities and measure outcomes
- Integrity and commitment to confidentiality
- Flexibility to work outside of business hours as required
- Current Drivers Licence
It is desirable that the successful applicant has:
- Experience working in the private health care sector
- Existing relationships with GPs in the territory
- Tertiary Qualifications in Business, Marketing or Health
- Event management experience
Some flexibility around hours and remuneration will be considered in relation to the successful applicant’s experience and skills. The successful applicant will be required to hold an open drivers’ license and use their own vehicle for practice visits.
If you feel you have the necessary expertise and attributes required for this position please click on the Apply button. Your application should include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Enquiries can be sent to:
Taren King Koi, Doctor Engagement & Marketing Manager
Applications close Friday, 7 August 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend