Pharmacist - Gympie Southside
Job no: 503780
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - NSW Metropolitan
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacist with a keen interest in professional services to be part of our friendly, patient-focussed community pharmacy team at Malouf Pharmacy at Gympie Southside. This is a permanent full-time position with a rotating roster, which may include some weekend shifts (76 hours per fortnight).
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Counselling patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management and processing of orders
This position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent, with current APHRA registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system
- Pharmacist Injection Certification would be an asset
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well-respected company. This position reports directly to the on-site Pharmacist Manager who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education and support.
Gympie is a small town that lies on the beautiful Mary River, about 160km north of Brisbane CBD. It is famous for gold mining and is considered the service centre for a large agricultural district in the Wide Bay region. Gympie is a short drive to the coast, where gorgeous beaches abound, including those on Fraser Island, Hervey Bay and the Sunshine Coast. Shade-tree lined streets and lots of parks make this a very inviting area to live, work and play.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Pharmacist Manager (details below).
Applications close: 28th August 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend