Pharmacist Manager - Maroochydore
Job no: 503785
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Pharmacist Manager to lead our friendly and skilled community pharmacy team at Malouf Pharmacy in Maroochydore. If you are a high performing pharmacist who loves professional practice and contributing to the health and wellbeing of your clients, this may be the position for you! We are looking for someone dedicated to building a vibrant team and being committed to delivering exceptional standards of customer care and service. The successful person will be responsible for the delivery of high quality pharmacy services to the community and be empowered to pursue new pharmacy services in the area. We require someone who can drive retail key performance indicators and assist the Retail Manager in the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy.
This is a permanent full-time position with a rotating roster, which may include some weekend shifts (76 hours per fortnight).
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Coaching and developing staff, including supporting new employee onboarding and induction.
- Leading team members in meeting the company’s expectations for productivity and goal accomplishment.
- Providing effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
- Creating and nurting a supportive culture of teamwork that promotes feedback, sharing of ideas and suggestions to enable each employee and the store to succeed
- Overseeing all dispensary operations, including pharmacy-only medicines
- Ensuring every customer receives exceptional service that achieves the best possible health outcome.
- Ensuring the store is presented to high standards with regard to merchandising, safety, cleanliness and feel.
- Effectively engaging all areas of business management to maximise profitability whilst maintaining legal, ethical and moral responsibilities.
- Working with the Area Manager in striving to increase revenue and achieve business growth and development through strategies that focus on increasing customer spend, building loyalty, securing repeat business, increasing foot traffic, etc.
This position requires a person with:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent, with current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in understanding, driving & reporting retail pharmacy KPIs
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating a large and diverse team
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well-respected company. This position reports directly to the on-site Pharmacist Manager who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing support.
Maroochydore is the central coastal suburb of the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Unbroken stretches of parkland, beaches and picnic spots invite a great lifestyle and quality of life. The Sunshine Coast has something for everyone and at just 100km north of Brisbane CBD, it offers a diversity of services and amenities.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing.
Sara Kemp, Regional Pharmacy Business Manager
Applications close: 28th August 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend