Assistant in Nursing
Job no: 503796
Work type: Casual
Location: Dudley Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Assistant
- Supportive leadership team
- Join Australia’s largest private health care provider
- Multiple casual opportunities
We are currently seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic AIN’s to be part of our team at Dudley Private Hospital.
This is a Casual opportunity.
We are seeking experienced Assistant's in Nursing to join our supportive team to continue to provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care. Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing nursing and supportive care to patients and their families. You will assist patients with their daily living activities and also be responsible for performing delegated tasks to support the clinical teams.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing your time effectively to meet your responsibilities. You must be able to work a 7 day rotating roster.
You will also demonstrate;
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance with health care experience or working towards your nursing degree
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Available to work across a 7 day roster
- High level of interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively according to the directions given
- High level of customer service and excellent time management skills
- Understanding of infection control principles
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Wendy Beale on BealeW@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 30th August 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend