Registered Nurse - ICU
Job no: 504144
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Strathfield Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Permanent full time, part time or casual
- Access employee benefits and discounts
- Work for a well-respected global health care provider
We are seeking Registered Nurses to join our ICU team at Strathfield Private Hospital.
Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities available.
About the Role
As an ICU Registered Nurse, you will join and support our dedicated team to ensure a high level of nursing care is delivered and maintained at all times. This will involve, but is not limited to;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating, evaluating the care delivery needs of patients
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner
- Working effectively in a multidisciplinary team while undertaking additional tasks as directed by the Nurse Unit Manager
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a critical care hospital setting, be passionate about utilising evidence-based practice within ICU and thrive when working within a varied and fast-paced environment. Your ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate patient care will assist in maintaining excellent time management, a skill essential for this role.
You will also meet the following criteria;
- Registered with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in an ICU/CCU environment
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently as required
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Strathfield Private Hospital has been servicing the community of Sydney’s inner west for over 30 years and is owned by global hospital group Ramsay Health Care. We cater for a broad range of health care needs from day surgery procedures to highly complex surgery.
Our facilities encompass 84 beds, 7 operating theatres, 1 endoscopy suite, 1 cardiac catheterisation lab, a 10 bed Intensive Care Unit and a Day Surgery Unit. We also have onsite radiology, pathology, café and specialist consulting suites.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend