Registered Nurse - Mental Health
Job no: 504638
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Berkeley Vale Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Join Australia’s Leading Private Health Care Provider today
- Grow your career across our National Network
- Multiple opportunities available – we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses to join our team at Berkeley Vale Private Hospital, Part of Ramsay Health Care.
Permanent Part Time and Casual opportunities available
About the Role
Berkeley Vale Private Hospital has 50 beds and provides services for rehabilitation, medical and mental health patients, this opportunity will see you join our Mental health ward.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work within a multidisciplinary team and with the support and guidance of our Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered, in line with our Ramsay core values.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a difference each day and join a team of passionate professionals.
To succeed in this role, you will be a positive and effective team player who brings a broad range of clinical skills along with prior experience working in a mental health care setting. Your strong interpersonal and communication skills will be crucial in this role as you support our patients through their wellbeing journey.
You will also bring;
- Relevant registration with AHPRA.
- 2 years’ acute psychiatry inpatient experience
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration.
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Relevant qualifications in mental health care nursing
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) – Full Time Equivalent
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Simon Connor on ConnorS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 16th September 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend