Housekeeping & Catering Assistants
Job no: 504893
Work type: Casual
Location: Berkeley Vale Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services, Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
We are seeking General Services Officers to work across our Housekeeping and Catering Teams at Berkeley Vale Private Hospital.
Multiple Casual opportunities available.
About the Role.
In this role you will work across both Housekeeping and Catering functions as part of a fast paced team who thrives on delivering exceptional customer service in line with our Ramsay Core Values. You will have variety plus in this role, some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Distribution/collection of customer menus, food trays, beverages as well as basic food preparation
- Cleaning and sanitising workstations and food court areas;
- Providing fast, friendly and exceptional customer service;
- Display a strong level of team commitment whilst also having the ability to work autonomously where required;
You will be providing and maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness to all areas of the Hospital as directed in line with infection control guidelines. This can range from general cleaning of the hospital surfaces and environment to the process cleaning of linen materials and other items.
To succeed in this role, you will ideally bring experience in a similar role within aged care, hospitals or another clinical environment. You will bring excellent customer service skills and be able to effectively manage your time across the workday.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster including evenings and weekend shifts will be crucial.
You will also bring:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team structure and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people, Berkeley Vale Private Hospital (BVPH) has 50 beds and provides services for rehabilitation, medical and mental health patients. Support facilities include on-site hydrotherapy pool and a variety of allied health services.
A Specialist in Rehabilitation Medicine directs rehabilitation services. Programs are provided for neurological, musculo-skeletal, orthopaedic, amputee and other disabling conditions. Some of these programs are designed for day patients.
We have established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction & quality improvement.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Robyn Nelson on firstname.lastname@example.org
Close date: 17 Jan 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend