Endorsed Enrolled Nurses - Mental Health
Job no: 504941
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Northside Group St Leonards Clinic
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
We are currently seeking Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our team across Northside Clinic, Part of Ramsay Health Care.
We currently have the following opportunities available, Apply now for your area of interest:
- Addictions Services Unit – Permanent Full Time
- Eating Disorders Unit - Permanent Full Time & Part Time
- General Mental Health – Full Time & Part time
- Casual opportunities are also available across all our units
About the Role:
Our Clinic is a purpose-built mental health care facility with 112 single rooms, day services and on site consulting suites.
Our state of the art facility embodies the latest thinking in program delivery, therapy and nutrition and supports an approach to health by offering a well-rounded program addressing medical, psychological and counselling, psychosocial, recreational, physical and diversional interventions.
As an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse, you will work within a multidisciplinary team and with the support and guidance of our Registered Nurses, Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered, in line with our Ramsay core values.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a difference each day and join a team of passionate professionals.
To succeed in this role, you will be a positive and effective team player who brings a broad range of clinical skills along with prior experience working in a mental health care setting. Your strong interpersonal and communication skills will be crucial in this role as you support our patients through their wellbeing journey.
You will also bring:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA.
- Post-graduate experience working in a mental health setting
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration.
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Prior experiencing working in mood disorders, eating disorders or abdication services (Desirable)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
The Northside group in particular, offers free access to onsite gyms, discounted access to personal training, subsidised meals, regular peer supervision and the opportunity to work within a supportive and dynamic multidisciplinary teams.
- $57,916 - $63,034 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter)
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Close Date: 23rd September 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend