We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Cardiac Medical Ward at Peninsula Private
This is a permanent full-time role with sponsorship on offer for skilled candidates.
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse you will be working across our Cardiac ward in planning, evaluating and delivering care to non-critical patients accessing our Cardiac/Coronary Care services. You will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Manager, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work a rotating roster including evening and weekend shifts.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting with proven experience in a Cardiac unit. Your excellent time management, and developed clinical problem solving skills will be key to your success in this role. You will bring a passion for client care and the capacity to work effectively alongside a team of clinical professionals.
You will also bring;
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Proven Experience in acute care with three (3) years specialty Cardiac/Coronary experience is essential to this role.
- Any relevant post-graduate qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential.
- The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with on-call components will also be key to this role.
On offer is a Full-Time salary of $61,290 - $83,751 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Langwarrin in Melbourne's south east. Peninsula is currently undergoing development and expansion of its cardiac, medical, surgical, oncology and perioperative services, which will see the hospital grow from 272 beds to 341 beds by January 2020. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 160 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 33 Oncology beds which includes 10 day-infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Gayle Cutchie, Nurse Unit Manager, on CutchieG@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Close Date : 6th of October
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.