- Permanent full time & part time opportunities
- Join our Orthopaedics team that contributes to over 9,000 surgeries every year
- Immerse yourself in our well-respected and recognised “Ramsay Way” culture
At Hollywood Private Hospital, we perform over 9,000 orthopaedic procedures every year, from arthroscopic elbow, hand and wrist procedures, to foot and ankle surgery and total hip, knee & shoulder replacements. Working across our 31-bedded ward that is comprised of the very latest in computer navigation, 3D imaging and robotics, multidisciplinary medical, surgical and nursing care, an intensive care unit, and on site physiotherapy, you will work alongside a dedicated and respected team.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Working as an integral member of the clinician team and be responsible for continually providing quality care to all patients and clients who access health services;
- Supporting and empowering patients to restore to their health; and
- Working with our dedicated allied health team to ensure the best quality care is provided.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster is critical for this role.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset working in a hospital setting and have a passion for client care. Your demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively within a team structure and independently is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will also meet the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse
- Successfully completed EN medication administration education
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant resignation
- Experience working in a surgical environment
Candidates who meet the following will be highly regarded:
- Experience working in Orthopaedics
- Advanced Diploma applicable to area of speciality
- Experience working in an acute health care setting
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Base salary for full time equivalent Enrolled Nurses is $60,700.64 to $65,200.20 + Superannuation per annum, based on experience level.
Please note the rates above are full time equivalent, are exclusive of any applicable loadings and penalties, and will change depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and a valid Working with Children Check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Rosamma Koonan, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: Friday, 25 September 2020 at 11.55 pm