Dispensary Technician - Ramsay Pharmacy Bundaberg
Job no: 505268
Work type: Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Dispensary Technician to join our Ramsay Pharmacy, retail team in Bundaberg. We have permanent part time position available, on a rotating roster with regular weekend shifts will be required (25 hours per fortnight).
We are seeking someone who possesses:
- Previous dispensing experience with a high volume of scripts
- Webster packing and MPS System experience
- Certificate III in Community Pharmacy
- Sound understanding of S2, S3 and S4 medications
- Strong attention to detail
- and who is highly organised and methodical
You must be focused on customer service and able to demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and excellent communication skills.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Webster packing
- Assisting the Pharmacist with the dispensing and checking of medication
- Management of NHS claim processing
- Remaining up to date with PBS legislative requirements impacting the pharmacy/dispensary
- Ordering of dispensary stock and demonstrating knowledge and understanding of loss prevention
- Continually provide exceptional customer service to all our customers
- Assist in other areas of the Pharmacy as required
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan will be provided. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Pharmacist Manager (details below).
Applications close: 28th September 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend