Job no: 505368
Work type: Casual
Location: Mt Wilga Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
- Join the leader in providing quality rehabilitation services.
- Enhance your knowledge through access to an expert team of staff.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced all-rounder to join our team of Occupational Therapists, providing casual cover during times of permanent staff leave or high occupancy/patient numbers.
- Deliver assessment and treatment to patients admitted as an inpatient or attending the day program.
- Provide therapy in individualised, paired, and group settings.
- Participate in developing appropriate discharge plans with the multidisciplinary team.
- Work both independently and within a team structure.
About the Hospital
Mt Wilga Private Hospital is a 119 bed specialist rehabilitation facility, with a busy day therapy unit and outpatients department situated in Hornsby, a peaceful area of Sydney’s Upper North Shore. Part of the Ramsay Health Care Group, Mt Wilga boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation, with large modern treatment areas, two hydrotherapy pools, and fully equipped gymnasiums. Mt Wilga offers comprehensive rehabilitation programs for patients presenting with a wide variety of conditions including Orthopaedic, Musculoskeletal, Neurological, pain management, Cardiac, Amputee, reconditioning, and Lymphoedema.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Current Registration with AHPRA.
- Current unrestricted Drivers Licence.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills.
- High standard of customer service and multidisciplinary teamwork.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills.
- Flexible and positive approach to work.
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence-based practice.
- Availability for weekday work.
- Availability during school holidays is highly desirable.
- Remuneration package commensurate of your relevant experience.
- On-site parking.
- Access to Mt Wilga Wellness program.
How to Apply?
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV, 2 current work-related referees and a cover letter addressing the above ‘Skills and Experience’ criteria)
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Venus Garg (Inpatient Therapy Allied Health Manager)
Applications close: 1 November 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend