- Permanent full time (76 hours per fortnight)
- Supervise staff, develop services & implement changes
- Join our well-respected and recognised “Ramsay Way” culture
Working across Joondalup Health Campus as a Specialist Physiotherapist Coordinator, you will work alongside a team of registered physiotherapists who provide quality, evidence-based physiotherapy services to the public and private patients of Joondalup Health Campus.
Responsible for the delivery and coordination of specialised professional rehabilitation services, you will work with the Manager to oversee and supervise staff, develop services and implement changes within the service to ensure optimal client outcomes.
Duties and responsibilities will also involve, but are not limited to;
- Supervising and providing training to physiotherapy team in department/unit;
- Managing own clinical caseload, performing required handover, ensuring a high standard of physiotherapy is delivered to patients; and
- Identifying training needs and developing appropriate educational programs in line with departmental and team goals.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with experience working in rehabilitation services. Your passion for providing quality care, ability to lead and motivate a fast-paced team and your client-first attitude is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will also meet the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Qualification: Bachelor of Applied Science Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years post-graduate experience in relevant clinical area
- Knowledge in Rehabilitation Services
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to identify training/development needs of staff and implement appropriate and effective education activities
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Proven ability to collect, analyse, interpret and present clinical data, including use of appropriate statistical tools and methods
This role may include an element of portfolio share across clinical specialities. Candidates with knowledge in a variety of specialist service coordination is highly desirable.
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. The hospital has an Emergency Department, After Hours GP Clinic and on-site MRI. Specialties include Medical Specialties which include General Medicine, Respiratory, Gerontology, Cardiac Services and Stroke Services Unit. Surgical Specialities including but not limited to General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Vascular, ENT, Paediatrics, Gynaecology. We have acute Psychiatry, Intensive and Coronary Care Units, Day Procedure Unit, Renal and Oncology, Restorative Units, Day Therapy and Obstetrics. Joondalup Health Campus has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Ramsay Health Care employees at Joondalup Health Campus are offered some great benefits including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police Check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Niamh Lane, Physiotherapy Manager
Close Date: Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 11.55 pm.