- Permanent part time (37.5 hours per fortnight)
- Join our highly skilled and capable Oncology team
- Contribute to our passionate team and be a part of the “Hollywood Spirit”
Hollywood Private Hospital provides specially tailored medical and surgical treatment for many types of cancer, with the most current treatments, world-leading facilities and outstanding specialist care, all conveniently located on one site.
Our multi-disciplinary Day Oncology team is comprised of a highly skilled and capable team of nursing, medical and allied health staff to provide excellence in cancer care, information and support. As an Enrolled Nurse, your role will involve, but is not limited to;
- Monitoring and managing the condition of patients receiving treatment in our day oncology treatment suite;
- Working as an integral member of the clinician team and be responsible for continually providing quality care to all patients and clients who access health services; and
- Supporting and empowering patients through to restore their health and fitness.
Flexibility to work across a Monday to Friday roster between the hours of 8.00 am and 8.00 pm is essential to be successful in this role.
This role requires a compassionate individual with suitable skills and competence to work as part of our multidisciplinary Day Oncology team. You will bring a strong clinical skillset working in a hospital setting and have a passion for client care, while demonstrating the ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively within a team structure.
Successful candidates will also meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Competent in chemotherapy administration
- Qualified to administer medication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
The following criteria is highly desirable:
- Experience working in Oncology / Haematology
- Completion of Antineoplastic Drug Administration Course
- Postgraduate qualification in relevant area of specialty
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
Ramsay Health Care also offers;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Base salary for full time equivalent Enrolled Nurses is $60,700.64 to $65,200.20 + Superannuation per annum, based on experience level.
Please note the rates above are full time equivalent, are exclusive of any applicable loadings and penalties, and will change depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Catherine Cross, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: Tuesday, 22 September 2020 at 11.55 pm.