Pharmacy Assistant - Miami
Job no: 505557
Work type: Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
We are seeking a Pharmacy Assistant to join our Ramsay Pharmacy Miami retail team. This is a part time position, on a rotating roster with regular weekend shifts will be required (15 hours per fortnight).
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated communication, organisation & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a health care team
- Retail Pharmacy experience is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in using point of sale systems
- A flair for merchandising and successful execution of in store promotions would be advantageous
- Certificate II in Community Pharmacy
- S2/S3 qualified desirable
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan will be provided. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed (details below).
Applications close: 27th September 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend