- Permanent full time and part Time opportunities
- Work with some of the most innovative technologies including Robotic Surgery
- Sponsorship available for highly skilled candidates
As a Nurse, you will work within our 20-theatre department, which contains some of the most innovative technologies including Robotic Surgery. Working with a broad range of specialities including orthopaedics, general surgical, gynaecology, paediatrics and many more, you will be responsible for providing support to our Anaesthetists and Surgeons, while contributing to quality projects.
Duties and responsibilities will involve, but are not limited to;
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the unit;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients; and
- Monitoring the condition of patients during procedures and reporting changes to relevant manager and Anaesthetist / Surgeon / Physician.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting and thrive in working within a varied and fast-paced environment. Your excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective interpersonal skills and can-do attitude is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria:
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum two years of experience working in Anaesthetics
- Recent relevant experience and understanding of issues associated with acute care / perioperative settings
- Ability and willingness to teach novice staff
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Based on experience level, the base salary for a full time equivalent Registered Nurse ranges from $67,996.00 – $89,477.00 + Superannuation per annum.
Please note the rates above are full time equivalent, do not include any applicable loadings or penalites and will vary depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and a cover letter addressing the criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Suzanne Thompson, Clinical Nurse Manager
Ph: (08) 9346 6427
Close Date: 10 October 2020