Job no: 505676
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - NSW Metropolitan
Categories: Information Technology
An exciting opportunity has opened in our corporate head office IT team! We are seeking a highly motivated Software Developer to join our Application Development team in the following role:
Senior Software Developer
You will be responsible for the implementation, support and maintenance of applications within Ramsay Health Care using the Microsoft technology stack. This position will ensure the high availability of these systems, the design, implementation and changes to interfaces, resolve escalated incidents and support the service delivery team in the escalation of any application issues and new requests.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills/abilities:
- Minimum 10 years working as a developer within a team environment.
- Minimum 5 years as a Microsoft C# .NET Developer experienced in working on bespoke and open source MVC, WPF, Web API based applications
- RESTful web service development in MVC/Web API .
- Demonstrated knowledge or use of a continuous deployment solution within a team, preferably Team City and Octopus
- Experience using JIRA and Atlassian suite of applications
- Demonstrated experience working with test driven development
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server in particular writing tsql and working closely with a DBA
- Demonstrated experience working within an agile methodology, preferably SCRUM
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in writing detailed accurate technical documentation
- Proven ability providing support and advice to other members of the team and stakeholders
- Demonstrated high level analytical, design and problem solving skills within a complex IT environment
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills and a commitment to excellence
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional IT and computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Tertiary qualifications in computing or Microsoft certifications
- Experience working with CMS based portals e.g DotNetNuke, Umbraco, Wordpress etc
- Previous experience working in messaging technologies such as HL7
- Previous experience working with middleware/integration platforms
- Previous experience working for a large multi-site organisation
- Previous experience in the health care environment
- Previous experience working with VB.NET
- Previous experience developing for mobile devices
- Previous experience working with Test Automation tools like UFT
- Previous experience working with Salesforce CRM
This role is offering a salary commensurate with experience. Previous experience with Patient Administration systems e.g. MEDITECH is an advantage but not essential.
The role is in the Application Development Team and is based in the Macquarie Park Head Office, Sydney NSW.
Please click the ‘apply’ button listed within this advertisement. Your application should include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and two work-related referees
Applications Close: Tuesday 22 September 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend