Job no: 505842
Work type: Full time
Location: Albert Road Clinic
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Yarra Ward at Albert Road Clinic in central Melbourne.
This is a permanent full-time, night shift position for a highly skilled nurse with experience in adolescent and adult Mental Health.
About the Role
Your key responsibilities will be the evaluation, planning and delivery of care to the patients in the Yarra ward.
As a member of our clinical team you will perform these duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leader of the Yarra Ward in order to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
In this role you will report to the Nursing Unit Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skill set in an acute mental health setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for patient care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ability to work set nights will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- 2 years minimum experience as a Nurse in acute care with a specialty in Mental Health is essential.
- Experience in both adult and adolescent mental health will be highly regarded.
- Post-graduate qualifications in Mental Health or other relevant specialty is desirable, but not essential.
$31 -$42 per hour plus superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Albert Road Clinic is one of Victoria's leading psychiatric facilities. The Clinic provides a full range of general, acute and specialised psychiatric services including inpatient, day patient and community Outreach programs.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities with Albert Road Clinic and wider Ramsay Health Care group.
- We offer a well-supported environment and a collaborative multidisciplinary team approach focusing on producing good outcomes and positive patient experiences.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and working with children check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Claire Hayes via HayesClaire@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend