Job no: 505870
Work type: Casual
Location: Mt Wilga Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking an Exercise Physiologist to join our team at Mt Wilga Private Hospital in this Casual opportunity.
About the Role:
Joining our team as an Exercise Physiologist will see your duties include:
- Patient assessments and exercise prescription
- Deliver therapy in individualised, group and hydrotherapy settings
- Work both independently and within a multidisciplinary team
- Cover a clinical caseload in times of permanent staff leave or high patient numbers
To be successful in the role you will be a highly organised individual with excellent communication skills and a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service. Demonstrating excellent time management and organisational skills, you will be comfortable and work effectively in a team environment.
You will also bring:
- Degree in Exercise Physiology (or equivalent)
- Current Accreditation with ESSA
- Registration with SIRA (or willingness to obtain)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an exercise Physiologist
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Understanding of quality improvement principles
- Experience working in a hospital or rehabilitation setting (desirable)
- Remuneration package commensurate of your relevant experience
- Diverse clinical caseload
- Free Onsite Parking
- In-house education opportunities
About the Hospital
Mt Wilga Private Hospital is a 119 bed specialist rehabilitation facility, with a busy day therapy unit and outpatients department situated in Hornsby, a peaceful area of Sydney’s Upper North Shore. Part of the Ramsay Health Care Group, Mt Wilga boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation, with large modern treatment areas, two hydrotherapy pools, and fully equipped gymnasiums. Mt Wilga offers comprehensive rehabilitation programs for patients presenting with a wide variety of conditions including orthopaedic, musculoskeletal, neurological, back and pain management, cardiac, amputee, reconditioning and lymphoedema.
How to Apply:
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within the link below to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Maya Solway on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9847 5217
Applications close: 28th September 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend