Registered Nurse – Surgical / Orthopaedic
Job no: 505871
Work type: Full time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Permanent Full Time Role
- Great Remuneration + Benefits
- Grow with Australia’s Largest Private Health Provider
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients across the ward. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care. In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work a rotating roster with on call components along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- 2 or more years’ orthopaedic/surgical experience as a Registered Nurse (Essential)
- Completion of a graduate program (Essential)
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
Base salary for a full time equivalent Registered Nurse ranges from $70,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level.
Please note the range is for full time equivalent Nurses, does not include penalties or loadings
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and a valid Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Tracey Leece, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: 28th of September
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend