Job no: 505957
Work type: Casual
Location: Hillcrest - Rockhampton Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Seeking experienced housekeepers to work on a casual basis with Hillcrest – Rockhampton Private Hospital.
About the Role
Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital is seeking experienced housekeeping staff with flexibility to work weekdays and weekends (including public holidays) across morning/afternoon shifts. Reporting to the Environmental Services Manager, the successful candidate will provide and maintain the highest standard of cleanliness in line with infection control guidelines in all areas throughout the Hospital, whilst delivering excellent customer service to both internal and external customers. This is a casual position however, will suit someone who is looking for long term stable employment.
The successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workloads;
- Previous housekeeping experience in a health environment;
- Professional attitude and strong customer service focus;
- High standard of cleanliness and great attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work individually and part of a team structure;
- Reliable with a friendly ‘can do’ attitude.
We offer fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Access to Ramsay Employee Club & corporate discounts including Corporate Health Fund discounts;
- Flexible Work/Leave Programs;
- Salary Packaging;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Professional uniforms.
We are seeking candidates that can help us achieve the Ramsay values including:
- We are a caring, progressive enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed;
- We take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better;
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual.
About the Hospital
Owned & operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest & most respected operator of private hospitals, Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital is a 66 bed hospital providing Medical, Surgical & Mental Health services to the community of Rockhampton and the Central Queensland region.
How to Apply
If you are energetic, self-motivated and would like to join our dedicated housekeeping team, please submit your cover letter and resume via Seek by 27th September 2020
Successful applicants will be required to provide the results of a recent National Police check prior to appointment and have a current blue card.
Please direct all enquiries to:
Environmental Services Manager
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend