Job no: 505983
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - NSW Metropolitan
Categories: Information Technology
An exciting opportunity has opened in our corporate Head Office IT team. We are seeking a highly motivated Salesforce Developer to join our Development team in a permanent full-time capacity.
About the Role
Reporting to the Development Lead, the Salesforce Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing high-quality applications and application components within salesforce.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience as a salesforce developer in a large enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform architecture
- Relevant Salesforce developer certification(s)
- Hands-on experience developing for Salesforce lightning experience, LWC and Aura components
- Ability to assess and interpret requirements and design software solutions utilising best-practices
- Demonstrated experience working within an agile methodology, preferably SCRUM
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle activities
- Integration experience using SOAP, REST and other APIs
- Experience with Salesforce service cloud
- Salesforce communities experience
- Experience with platform events
- Previous experience using version control systems for source code management in the development lifecycle
- Experience using continuous integration & release management tools and adhering to a framework
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills and a commitment to excellence
- Exceptional IT and computer skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Computing or Software Engineering
- Website development skills
- Knowledge of databases and associated concepts
- Experience with Salesforce health cloud and/or marketing cloud
- Experience with integration middleware and API management
- Previous experience in the health care sector.
This role is offering a salary commensurate with experience. The role is in the Application Development Team and is based in the Macquarie Park Head Office, Sydney NSW.
Please click the ‘apply’ button listed within this advertisement. Your application should include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Applications Close: Tuesday 29 September 2020
Please note, candidates from recruitment agencies won’t be accepted at this time
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend