Wollongong Private Hospital are seeking an experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join our Perioperative Services Team.
Multiple Permanent Full Time and Permanent Part Time opportunities available.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for highly motivated and experienced Perioperative Scrub Nurses to join our dynamic team. Our operating theatres offer a range of specialties including Orthopaedics, Neuro, Robotic, General, Urology, Endoscopy, ENT, Colorectal and General Surgery
Our Operating Theatres offer flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
As a member of our theatre team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of your Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients throughout their procedures.
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in Perioperative services. Your positive attitude will enable you to work effectively alongside our team of professionals and independently as required. In addition, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to care for our patients in line with our Ramsay core values.
You will also demonstrate
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years theatre experience
- Experience in any of the specialties listed above (desired)
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service and care for our patients
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) Full Time Equivalent
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
About the Organisation
Wollongong Private Hospital is defined by our unique culture and dedication to giving outstanding patient care. From the way we recognise and reward our staff to our attitude toward the patient experience – we are a great choice for staff who want to be part of a cutting-edge, fast paced and progressive environment
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Wollongong Private Hospital is set in the heart of Wollongong's Medical Precinct.
The 151 bed private hospital features state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services setting a benchmark for healthcare facilities in the Illawarra. Wollongong Private Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, day oncology unit and stand-alone day surgical centre. It offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Leonie Sharp on SharpLeonie@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date 1st November 2020 at 11:55pm