Clinical Nurse Specialist
Job no: 506635
Work type: Full time
Location: Hunters Hill Private Hospital
Categories: Marketing, Nursing - Registered
Hunters Hill Private Hospital are seeking a Clinical Nurse Specialist to join our Theatre Team in this Permanent Full time opportunity
About the Role
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work in an active leadership role, including the development and provision of evidence-based clinical nursing, while working and collaborating with a multidisciplinary team. The opportunity also allows you to act as a clinical expert, professional role model and change agent to promote practice development and quality initiatives that promote the delivery of safe, efficient and high-quality customer service.
You will have exceptional customer service, strong communication and interpersonal skills and also meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- At least 5 years scrub/scout experience with a minimum of 3 years in major plastics
- Post graduate course in perioperative nursing
- Ability to work as part of and influence a team
- Experience of change management
- Demonstration of excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience in dental and dermatology scrub/scout (desirable)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Hunters Hill Private Hospital, Centre for Surgical & Rehabilitation Specialities is a 40-bed surgical, medical and rehabilitation hospital, owned and operated by one of Australia's preeminent private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care. The hospital is located in the Sydney suburb of Hunters Hill, approximately 10 kilometres north west of the centre of Sydney.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Maureen Hurley at HurleyM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close date: 3rd November 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend