We are seeking a patient focused Registered Nurse to join our supportive team.
Permanent Full-time | Permanent Part-time
About the Role
Our Cardiovascular Suites is a cardiac catheter laboratory which comprises three modern suites specialising in both interventional and diagnostic procedures in the specialties of Cardiology and Vascular. We are seeking Registered Nurses to join our dynamic team to continue the high standard of care and professionalism with which our department is renowned.
We can offer the opportunity to work in all or some of the following roles: scrub/scout, haemodynamic monitoring, anaesthetics or recovery. You will be provided with a structured training program under supervision and will be provided with support from experienced staff.
To succeed in this role, you will have excellent clinical assessment skills and the ability to prioritise tasks. You will have exceptional communication and organisation skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- 2 year years cath lab experience essential
- Experience in a critical care environment and anaesthetics trained highly desirable
- Ability to interpret ECG readings
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Proven ability to work effectively in team environment & independently as required
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and excellent time management skills
- We recognise the CEPIA qualification
A passion for providing quality care and be able to effectively work with a professional team is vital for this role.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program(s)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Greenslopes Private Hospital in particular offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and a thriving social club.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
On offer is PRO RATA Full-Time Equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
$70,697 - $90,715 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Emma Neylan, Nurse Unit Manager on 07 3394 6701.
Close Date:10 November 2020