Pharmacist - Wendouree
Job no: 506696
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - VIC Metropolitan
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacist with a keen interest in professional services to be part of our friendly, patient-focussed community pharmacy team at Ramsay Pharmacy in Wendouree. This is a permanent full-time position with a rotating roster, which may include weekend shifts. Experience with Dose Administration aids is advantageous but not essential. Newly registered pharmacists welcome to apply.
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Counselling patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management and processing of orders
This position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent, with current APHRA registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system
- Pharmacist Injection Certification would be an asset
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well-respected company. This position reports directly to the on-site Pharmacist in Charge who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education and support.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Ka Lee Tsang
Applications close: 5th November 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend