We are currently seeking a Cafe Supervisor to join our team at Karena Private Hospital in this Permanent Full Time opportunity.
About the Role
Our onsite Café are responsible for the preparation and selling of tea, coffee and other beverages along with basic food preparation in a prompt, friendly and efficient manner.
As our Café supervisor you will be responsible for all operational requirements to ensure the successful running of our site café including staff rostering, menu coordination and food transfers.
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced trained Barista with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to communicate with influence at all levels. You will also demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to navigate conflicting priorities:
• Certificate IV in Food and Beverage Supervision (or equivalent)
• Experience supervising and managing staff across a Catering or Hospitality Department/Organisation
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to lead, support and motivate staff
• Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
• Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
• Employee assistance program
• Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Kareena Private Hospital is a modern 179 bed facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. It is conveniently located directly opposite Sutherland Public Hospital and close to public transport. Kareena Private Hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility including orthopaedic, gynaecological and obstetric services and Rehabilitation. Kareena Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and persons in patient contact roles will also be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Ajith Subramaniam on SubramaniamA@ramsayhealth.com.a