Job no: 506783
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: The Cairns Clinic
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Permanent Full Time & Part Time opportunities! Seeking Clinical Psychologists who enjoy variety and flexibility in their work to join The Cairns Clinic.
About the Role
Due to an expansion of day programs, The Cairns Clinic is seeking Clinical Psychologists to join our supportive and dynamic team.
This role will involve private practice work in our consulting suites combined inpatient group therapy and/or day patient group therapy. TCC may offer telehealth sessions.
The inpatient and day patient opportunities involve planning and the facilitation of Group Therapy Programs, which provide support, skills and education in the treatment and management of mental illnesses.
rate of pay negotiable
To succeed in this role, you will be a motivated, energetic and flexible team player with a high degree of professionalism. You will have excellent clinical and communication skills and strive to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of patients. You will have experience in a facilitating group therapy as well as in 1:1 therapy. You will also have the following selection criteria:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Relevant qualifications in Psychology
- Demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills
- High level time management, organisational skills and computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated initiative and creative thinking
- Experience with Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy as well as other therapeutic modalities
- Post graduate qualifications in Clinical Psychology
- Membership with the Australian Psychological Society (APS), or eligibility for membership
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button listed within the job advertisement. Your application should include a resume, and cover letter detailing your days and times of availability, your clinic location preferences, your client group preferences, and your work type preferences (private practice, telehealth, inpatient, day patient).
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email Lindsay Farley on FarleyL@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend