Job no: 506792
Work type: Casual
Location: Albury Wodonga Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
THEATRE CLEANER – ALBURY WODONGA PRIVATE
Albury Wodonga Private Hospital is seeking a positive and motivated Theatre Cleaner to join our Theatre department.
Casual positions available, shifts will be weekday nights 7pm to 11pm with the possibility to obtain other shifts depending on the availability.
About the Role
As a Theatre Cleaner, you will support a multidisciplinary team and be responsible for providing a multi-purpose cleaner function to the department and ensuring this is completed in line with all hospital and regulation requirements. This will involve, but is not limited to;
- Cleaning of Specialised areas and Equipment including all Theatres, Cath Lab and CSSD department;
- Specific high cleaning of areas inside of the Theatre Department and CSSD.
- All duties outworked will require you to ensure that reasonable care is taken to avoid, eliminate and minimise all potential hazards to yourself and others who may be affected.
The successful candidate be a motivated individual and bring a client-first attitude with a desire to assist our staff and patients in obtaining the best possible outcomes. Your ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and ability to perform under pressure, is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in a customer focused role
- Knowledge of material safety data sheets, their use and importance
- Sound time management and organisational skills
- Experience in a similar role
Although not essential, candidates with experience working in a hospital setting and who have knowledge of HACCP and Health Act Regulations will be very highly regarded.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Australia’s largest private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care, Albury Wodonga Private Hospital is considered one of the finest and most comprehensive private hospitals in rural Australia. Albury Wodonga Private Hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital and our team of highly skilled practitioners are able to provide the very best in medical, surgical and psychiatric care.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Mark Leman at email@example.com
Close Date: 29th October 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend