Registered & Enrolled Nurses - Infusion Unit
Job no: 506999
Work type: Casual
Location: St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
- Join Australia’s Largest Private Health provider
- Competitive rates + Casual Loading & Benefits!
- Registered or Endorsed Enrolled Nurses wanted
About the Role
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital Infusion Unit specialises in the care and support of patients requiring infusion and cytotoxic therapies: for chronic illness and cancer including: chemotherapy, haematological treatments, iron infusions, blood infusions and specialist drug infusions.
Casual RN & EEN positions are available working a rotating roster, the flexibility to work a range of shifts including weekends is essential.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team which prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients requiring the above Oncology and Haematology procedures.
In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset with experience in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse and hold Chemotherapy competence. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as either an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse.
- Enrolled Nurses must have IV & Medication Endorsement & Cannulation Skills
- Minimum one years’ experience within an acute care environment.
- Registered Nurses must have Chemotherapy competence (Essential)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital in particular, offers staff parking, a wide range of in hospital services and range of dining and commercial options in the nearby Ipswich city centre.
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from;
Registered Nurse: $35 – $47 + 25% casual loading & Superannuation (based on experience level for Registered Nurses)
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse: $31 - $34 + 25% casual loading & Superannuation (based on experience level for EENs)
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Bianca Dietz, Nurse Unit Manager, on 07 3816 9280.
Closing Date: 28 October 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend