Job no: 507008
Work type: Part time
Location: Port Macquarie Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Permanent Part Time opportunities
- Evaluate, plan & deliver care to our patients
- Work for one of the largest & most diverse private healthcare companies in the world
We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurses to be part of our team at Port Macquarie Private Hospital.
Permanent Part Time opportunities available (Approx. 64 hours per fortnight)
About the Role
As a member of our team, you will assess, plan and coordinate the care delivery needs of our patients with the support and guidance of our Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
You will also bring;
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Prior experience working in a medical/surgical/HDU setting
- Demonstrated experience providing high standards of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Port Macquarie Private Hospital is a 72 bed acute Medical/Surgical and Rehab facility with 6 Renal Chairs and a Day Surgery complex and is continually growing its services. Comprehensive Medical/Surgical services are offered with 24 hour Medical Officer Support including Rehabilitation, General Medical, General Surgical, Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Bariatric Surgery, Urology, Plastic & Ophthalmology.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current working with children clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Juliana Geddes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Close Date: 14th November 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend