We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Stores and Supply team at Peninsula Private Hospital.
There are multiple Permanent Full and Part-Time roles available with hours to match your availability.
About the Role
In this role you will ensure adequate stock is available when required by our Clinical team. You will be responsible for the ordering, receiving and storing of stock in relevant locations and the reconciliation of stock levels in our SAP system. You will regularly liaise with both internal and external customers, responding to general enquires and actioning as needed.
Your particular focus will be on the management of surgical and prosthetic equipment for our Theatre departments and an understanding of the storage and stocking of surgical equipment will be ideal for this role.
In this role you will work alongside a professional team and report to the Supply Manager.
You will be a highly organised and process focused professional with previous experience in a medical Supply Administration role. Crucial to this role will be a high level of data accuracy and time management skills with a strong team focus. A high level of computer literacy/knowledge is required for this role.
You will also demonstrate;
- Knowledge of SAP will be ideal for this role.
- Experience in a Medical Inventory setting with knowledge of surgical/prosthetic equipment and products is essential.
- Strong customer service skills to effectively engage internal stakeholders and team members.
To be successful in this role you will be a flexible individual who is available to work a rotating weekly roster.
On offer is an hourly rate of $23-$27 + superannuation, based on experience.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Frankston in Melbourne's south east. Peninsula is currently undergoing development and expansion of its cardiac, medical, surgical, oncology and perioperative services, which will see the hospital grow from 272 beds to 341 beds by January 2020. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 160 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 33 Oncology beds which includes 10 day-infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Peninsula Private Hospital provides an onsite 24/7 emergency service.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police and Working with Children check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Christine Savva on SavvaC@ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.