- Multiple casual opportunities
- Assess, plan & coordinate care delivery needs for Oncology / Haematology patients
- Grow your career across a well-respected global health care industry
Hollywood Private Hospital is seeking Registered Nurses to work across our 30 bed Gosse Ward, where you will be specialising in both Oncology and Haematology. Hollywood Private Hospital provides specially tailored medical and surgical treatment for many types of cancer, with the most current treatments, world-leading facilities and outstanding specialist care, all conveniently located on one site.
Working alongside a highly skilled and dynamic clinical team which is comprised of nursing, medical and allied health staff, you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the Oncology and Haematology department. This may involve, but is not limited to;
- Delivery of high-quality patient care to a diverse range of acute care patients;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients; and
- Ensuring all care is delivered in line with the core values and strategic direction of Hollywood Private Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day roster is essential to this role.
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 12 months experience in an acute care setting
- Experience working in an Oncology / Haematology department
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes
- Relevant postgraduate qualification in area of study
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Full time equivalent Registered Nurses: $67,996.00 – $89,477.00 + Superannuation per annum, based on experience level.
Please note, the rate displayed is for full time equivalent and will change depending on the hours you are contracted to.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Carol Chung, Clinical Nurse Manager
Ph: 08 9346 6851
Close Date: Friday, 11 December 2020 at 11.55 pm.