Registered Nurse - Recovery
Job no: 507528
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Permanent full time / part time opportunities
- Work with some of the most innovative technologies including Robotic Surgery
- Contribute to our passionate team and be a part of the “Hollywood Spirit”
Hollywood Private Hospital is seeking a Recovery Registered Nurse to join our team where you will work within our 20-theatre department, which contains some of the most innovative technologies including Robotic Surgery. Working with a broad range of specialities including orthopaedics, general surgical, gynaecology, paediatrics and many more, you will be responsible for assessing and evaluating care for patients post-op.
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse working in a hospital setting
- Minimum 2 years experience working in PACU or a critical care area
- Recent relevant experience and understanding of issues associated with acute care / perioperative settings
- Ability and willingness to teach novice staff
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
- Relevant postgraduate qualificator in perioperative services
Based on experience level, the base salary for a full time equivalent Registered Nurse ranges from $67,996.00 – $89,477.00 + Superannuation per annum.
Please note the rates above are full time equivalent, do not include any applicable loadings or penalites and will vary depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and a cover letter addressing the criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Suzanne Thompson, Clinical Nurse Manager
Ph: (08) 9346 6427
Close Date: Friday, 4 December 2020 at 11.55 pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend