Registered Nurse - PACU
Job no: 507593
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Baringa Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Due to increasing demand, we are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our PACU team at Baringa Private Hospital
There are multiple roles available including both Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities available!
About the Role
In this role you will work within our busy PACU caring for patients recovering from surgical procedures. You will review, plan and deliver patient care within the unit with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Registered Nurse with PACU/Recovery experience. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- 2 years experience within a similar acute Unit or Ward (PACU/Recovery) is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential.
On offer is a full-time equivalent salary of:
- $65,665.60 -$92,230.32 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
About the organisation
Take this great opportunity to join Baringa Private Hospital, a Ramsay Health Care Organisation which is the largest provider of private health care in Australia and one of the top 5 healthcare providers in the world. Baringa Private Hospital is a 78 bed facility servicing the NSW North Coast and surrounding areas. Baringa Private Hospital is an acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation and Mental health facility offering a comprehensive range of specialities.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Jo Brown, Director of Clinical Services on firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend