Registered Nurse (Anaesthetics/Recovery/Scrub Scouts)
Job no: 507851
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Tamara Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Theatre team (Anaesthetics/Recovery/Scrub Scouts) at Tamara Private Hospital.
Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities available
About the Role
This opportunity will see you working across our theatre team. In this role, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To be considered for this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset with proven experience in an acute-care setting desired. You will be a strong team player with exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work within a team and unsupervised if needed. You will also be a proactive professional with the capability to multitask and effectively manage your time throughout the work day.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- 2 years prior nursing experience in a Perioperative services environment
- Prior experience in either Anaesthetics/Recovery/Scrub Scout Nursing
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as required
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $65,665 - $92,230AUD plus superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Kris Wall on firstname.lastname@example.org
Close Date: 8th December 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend