Pharmacist - Medical on Miami
Job no: 508087
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
Be part of a new Retail Pharmacy store located in Miami, Gold Coast. This is a permanent full time position that will see you working as part of a dispensary team that promotes the very best patient health outcomes. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team to provide exceptional clinic advice, quality use of medicines, and conduct Meds Checks in a clinical setting. In this role, you will also be involved in dispensing a high volume of medicinal cannabis.
You will be given the opportunity to provide valuable input and assist in the management, expansion and growth of the pharmacy service into the community.
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Upholding and delivering the highest level of customer service always
- Delivering valuable pharmacy services to the community
- Complete patient care
- Accurate and efficient dispensing of prescriptions
- Supervise Pharmacy Assistants, Intern and Student pharmacists
- Inventory management and order processing
- Support Pharmacy Management
- Be empowered to pursue new pharmacy services
- Conduct Meds Checks with patients in a private clinic setting
This position requires a person with:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Current Driver Licence
- Understanding of pharmacy industry legislation & regulations
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a health care team
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well-respected company. This position reports directly to the Pharmacist Manager, who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education, development and support.
To apply, attach your CV, addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Questions may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Applications close: 8th December 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend