Job no: 508244
Work type: Casual
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
We are looking for casual Housekeeping Assistants to join our team at Shepparton Private Hospital supporting and maintaining the general cleanliness and hygiene of the hospital.
In this role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital including patient rooms, administration and consulting room areas
- Cleaning within guidelines and procedures set by infection control policies and safe operating procedures
- Complete all documents required to monitor the cleaning schedule throughout the facility
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and restocked as required
- Ensure highest level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the hospital
- Attending all mandatory training and department meetings
- Abide by all OH&S policies and follow department procedures
You will bring proven cleaning experience ideally in a hospital setting and/or a commercial cleaning environment. You will have an enthusiastic outlook towards your work with a keen attention to detail.
The flexibility to work shifts of various lengths and shift times across a rotating weekly roster.
You will also bring
- Experience in a patient support or cleaning in a health environment is highly desirable.
- Understanding of OHS/Safe work practices.
- Strong customer service focus.
On offer is a base hourly rate of $22-$23 plus casual loading, based on experience.
Shepparton Private Hospital, owned and operated by Australia’s largest private health care provider, Ramsay Health Care, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital and our team of highly skilled practitioners are able to provide the very best of Medical, Surgical, Endoscopic, Oncology, Mental Health and Rehabilitation care. Our highly skilled team of nursing and medical staff take pride in delivering a distinctive private hospital experience and a quality of care that is recognized by the community and the industry.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) Police Check and a Working with Children check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Justine Eyles at EylesJ@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend