Job no: 508389
Work type: Part time
Location: Kareena Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Join Australia’s Leading Private Healthcare Provider as an Occupational Therapist at our Kareena Private Hospital today. This is a Permanent Part Time opportunity offering 40 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
As an Occupational Therapist you are responsible for managing a clinical caseload of patients requiring rehabilitation services. This includes conducting clinical assessments, formulating intervention plans and implementing them along with managing the full documentation of each case. You will support the team as required both operationally and with your knowledge.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients.
You will be an experienced Occupation Therapist who thrives working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values. You will bring a strong clinical skillset in rehabilitation with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications in Occupational Therapy.
- Registration with AHPRA as an Occupational Therapist.
- Proven (2 year min) experience as an Occupational Therapist, ideally in a hospital rehabilitation setting.
- A current, unrestricted NSW
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Kareena Private Hospital is a modern 150 bed facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. It is conveniently located directly opposite Sutherland Public Hospital and close to public transport. Kareena Private Hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility including orthopaedic, gynaecological and obstetric services and Rehabilitation. Kareena Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Carol Lausch on LauschC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close date: 27th November 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend