Job no: 508973
Work type: Part time
Location: Frances Perry House
Categories: HIM/Clinical Coder/Medical Records
Are you a Health Information Manager or Clinical coder looking for role flexibility, whilst being supported by a team of Health Information Managers, Clinical coders, Clinical Documentation Specialists and educators? Are you looking for the small site feel with the support of a national team and a global company?
Ramsay Health is looking for experience Clinical Coders or senior Health Information professionals that wish to join our coding team. Due to a commitment to high quality coded data, expanding services, an increasingly diverse case mix, auditing and training opportunities we have vacancies across a number of facilities, including Frances Perry House in Parkville and Peninsula Private Hospital.
We are committed to developing your coding skills and professional development is supported and encouraged;
- Recognised degree or qualification in ICD-10-AM coding
- Minimum 2 to 5 years hospital medical record coding experience covering a variety of specialities
- Experience in the use of 3M Codefinder software;
- Knowledge of health fund contracts and Australian Revised Diagnostic Related Groups (ARDRG);
- Sound IT skills
- Excellent organisational & communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise;
- Ability to work in a team orientated environment;
- Commitment to high standards of service through a continuous improvement focus;
Culture & Benefits of joining Ramsay Health Care:
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
To discuss these opportunities , please contact:
Regional Health Information Manager – Victoria
0409 149 366
To ensure the safety of our team and patients, all applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend