Job no: 509113
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Baringa Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking an experienced Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist to join our team at Baringa Private Hospital in this permanent part time or casual opportunity.
About the Role
This opportunity will see you working across our Bindarray Clinic which is our 12 bed mental health facility located within Baringa Private Hospital.
The role will involve planning and delivery of group therapy and individual therapy for our in-patient and day programs at Bindarray Clinic, working within a cognitive behavioural framework. You will be responsible for the delivery of best practice interventions for anxiety and mood disorders, PTSD and other conditions.
You will have excellent clinical and communication skills and strive to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of patients.
You will also bring:
- Experience working with adult mental health clients
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Experience using CBT as well as other therapeutic frameworks
- Full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Qualifications in EMDR
- Registered APHRA Supervisor or potential for supervisor status
- Experience with DBT and trauma focused CBT
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the organisation
Take this great opportunity to join Baringa Private Hospital, a Ramsay Health Care Organisation which is the largest provider of private health care in Australia and one of the top 5 healthcare providers in the world. Baringa Private Hospital is a 78 bed facility servicing the NSW North Coast and surrounding areas. Baringa Private Hospital is an acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation and Mental health facility offering a comprehensive range of specialities.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Jo Brown on email@example.com
Close date: 31 January 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend